We are proud to announce that we have released a highly requested new feature that allows you to move programs between program lists in the Manage Programs page. With this feature, you can create a list only for mastered or discontinued programs, or move a program from a structured 1:1 environment to a more natural setting for continued practice and generalization. The possibilities are endless! The ability to move programs between program lists is available for users with administrative, high level and medium level access. Check out our video tutorial for this feature here, and be sure to let our support team know if you have any questions.
Elsewhere in the Create Programs section, you'll see the following changes:
- The list of categories in the Categories Page can now be sorted by name for easy location of a specific category to make edits
- When deleting a skill category, a pop-up confirmation dialog has been added to prevent the accidental removal of a category
Center Information and User List
- Have you ever mistakenly added a session note to the wrong client's file? Included in this release is the ability for users with administrative access to remove erroneous session notes in order to protect client confidentiality. You can watch a brief tutorial on this feature here; the support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have!
- A search feature has been added to the User List page, allowing for easier location of specific user accounts to reset passwords and make updates to the user information:
- A category designation has been added to the service codes feature; you can now indicate whether a code is related to a service provided, an administrative function, or a client's diagnosis. An updated service codes video tutorial can be seen here; please do not hesitate to reach out to the support team with any questions!
We have many more exciting new features in the works for the coming months; stay tuned to your email for more updates! As always, the support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have about the features described above or any areas of UnitusTI. You can contact the support team by creating a support ticket within the UnitusTI application, or you can email us directly at email@example.com