Good morning! We are pleased to announce the following updates to UnitusTI:
1. Delete program lists
You can now delete an unused program list right from Manage Programs! Have a program list that you created in error? Or a list that is no longer in use? From Manage Programs, select the program list you wish to delete, then move or delete any programs within it and the option to "Delete Program List" will appear (see screenshot below).
Once you click "Delete program list", a confirmation popup will appear. Enter a quick note for your records and click "Yes" to delete the list.
2. New filtering options in Internal Communication and client assignment area:
We've listened to your feedback and added search fields in the following areas of UnitusTI:
- Internal Communication "To" field: Now, when you compose a new Internal Communication message and to select your recipient(s), you will see white search fields at the top of the columns in the Select User screen that you may use to help you search for a User ID or Name more quickly.
- Assigning clients to users: Search boxes have been added to the Name and Last Name columns in the Assign Clients area (see screenshot below). Type in a name or last name in the respective fields to find them more quickly!
3. Confirmation to delete an additional field in a program template:
A confirmation window will now pop up when you select the trash can icon next to an additional field that you have created (see screenshot below).
4. Other additions and fixes:
- Increased file sizes in session notes and program templates: Now, you can upload a file as big as 15 megabytes when attaching files to your session notes and up to 30 megabytes when uploading a file to the Supplemental Information section of your program templates.
- Logo area resized
- Fixed an issue with exporting the Program List Report to Excel
- Fixed an issue where user names were duplicated in the Daily Program Report and Program Implementation Record report