Therapy Intelligence Data Management System and Curriculum Server
You are proud of your business. Your blood, sweat and desire to excel has made your practice what it is today. We get that! We are made up of practicing therapists, educators and researchers whose desire to change the lives of our clients has shaped everything we do. With UnitusTI's robust set of tools, your personal stamp is never lost, just streamlined. With ready made tools and customizable features, your original vision is given a chance to take off. Start a new practice off right with one of our expertly designed programs or deploy the curriculum that you crafted with love and care, then see how UnitusTI supports and enhances it with tools to easily track results, maintain milestones, manage your staff and client data, make appointments and carry out all the distracting but necessary administrative functions in a practical, pleasant way.
What is UnitusTI?
UnitusTI is an electronic data records management system and curriculum server that allows educators and therapists the ability to:
- Create & Customize assessments and curricula
- Manage Data Acquisition, Graphs and Reporting
- Professionalize your practice
- Automate administrative functions, program execution, data analysis and tracking
- Standardize staff operations and communications
- Communicate instantly with parents and providers
- Secure client records and control access to client information
- Access pre-defined, ready to run curriculum solutions
- Disaster Recovery backups and recovery program at the ready
- Global Access increases the reach of your practice to anywhere, day or night
The Internet is the new front door to your practice, UnitusTI makes it easy to start collecting, analyzing and sharing data with your staff and clients today.
Create your own curriculum or program in UnitusTI, or choose a pre-loaded one:
Load your own program data into the unique UnitusTI learning environment or select one of our pre-installed, expertly designed, tried and true curricula or program:
Who is it for?
- Curriculum and Program Builders
- Human Resources
- Music Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Environmental Wellness
How does it work?
UnitusTI is hosted securely in the cloud, which means you subscribe, log in, load your center/school data, client and staff information, create your reports and templates, create your own curriculum or program or add a pre-loaded one for a variety of educational needs.
To get started with a subscription, book a demo now:
Why should you use it?
UnitusTI is a robust set of data collection and management tools that works across disciplines to provide you the means to organize and grow your business. Whatever your audience (business clients, wellness clients, employees, students and special needs learners, children or adults with Autism, seniors with Alzheimer's or Parkinson's, yoga classes or trauma victims), UnitusTI has the tools you need. Monitoring data acquisition, analysis, depuration, reporting and measure results. Add on specialized programs or curricula any time or customize your own. Reporting and charting happen automatically and you can share the results (securely) with your clients and staff, as needed. Provide your clients and staff with assessments, analysis and answers. Let them know when they are making progress or why something isn't working just right.
- Create, customize and execute your own curricula and programs
- Add on field proven, out of the box curricula and programs created by thought leaders in your industry
- Enhance HIPAA, Ferpa and Star compliance
- Lower your IT Infrastructure and support needs
- Go green with electronic forms, reports, and client records
- Access client records and take data globally, day or night
- Provide reports to parents and caregivers anytime, instantly
- Increase time spent with clients by reducing administrative time via process automation
- Decrease errors by capturing and processing the data real time
- Manage staff hours and task completion
- Perform assessments on clients or staff
- See automatic mastery with individualized criteria
- Lower operational costs through process standardization
- Communicate with clients and staff via robust communication tools , at their convenience, online
- Receive alarm notifications of medication and health changes in a client
- Manage your practice from anywhere